Why is Magento the best platform for ECommerce?
Magento is the best e-commerce platform, capable of handling many things. By extending the functionality of the core files the modules in Magento are made. It is widely regarded as the most search engine friendly e-commerce platform available in the market. Besides having rich features, it offers users unrivaled flexibility to manage content, looks, and functionality of their e-commerce store.
Almost 70% of e-commerce websites are made with the help of the Magento framework, and this makes us curious to know why Magento is preferred over other frameworks. The question arises, Why do we use Magento?
Magento is the best e-commerce platform in terms of features, support, and security.
Magento Main Features:
- Simple dashboard
- SEO Functionality
- Customer Focused
- Specialized in e-commerce
- An ever-growing list of new and better extensions
- Customer-centric shopping experience
- Cross-browser support
- Safer, more secure upgrade and payments
- Multi-lingual and multi-currency support
- Quick checkout option
- Open source platform
E-commerce has become a requisite for all business categories. Every online business owner looks for a sophisticated e-commerce solution that offers a blend of scalability, flexibility, and extensibility at your fingertips.
- Flexible Content Management
- System: You can quickly build customized solutions that work in sync with your e-commerce business needs owing to the flexibility of the Magento platform.
- Good for marketing: Generates revenues and sales from effective tools like cross-sells and upsells that entice users to buy more products.
- Magento creates search engine friendly URL’s that are good for marketing.
- A high number of features: One of the best things about Magento is that it provides an inclusive range of features in a well-organized manner.
- Updates the website automatically. (Usually not available on other e-commerce platforms)
- Magento’s flexible rules of pricing attract a high number of customers.
- Supports multiple websites to promote products and services across domains.
- Customizable themes: Customize your store in any way you want and obtain any template for the look you desire.
- Mobile-friendly Configuration: Magento is responsive and completely mobile-friendly.
- Functions of the Magento e-commerce platform are very simple, quick and versatile. Browse easily, buy comfortably and enjoy effective services expediently.
- Extremely popular and has a very long history. Therefore, plenty of information is available for users as well as developers.
- Advanced SEO. Magento’s advanced SEO support features give products a great chance to rank on all popular search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing and more.
- Developer friendly: Developers prefer Magento over any platform because it’s easy to update old feature and add new features.
- Feature to manage multiple stores: Magento has an efficient feature which allows management of multiple stores from a single admin panel.
- Magento allows you to pick the hosting service you want. This keeps your costs down and offers you the flexibility of switching hosting services if you run into problems with your existing one.
57% of today’s web users expect a site to load in under 2 seconds. Any longer than that and they simply close the tab and move on with their lives. Every customer that leaves without buying leaves behind yet another dent in your overall conversion rate. Magento allows you to cache your pages easily, retrieve data from gigantic databases in milliseconds, process the queries in no time and load pages fast enough to please your impatient customers.
Magento supports multiple currencies and tax rates, hence allow payments in international currencies. So you don’t have to worry about your international users anymore.
To read more articles http://www.pykara.net/blog/